Challenges offer the opportunity to see yourself in a new light. Challenges can be vehicles for greater depth of understanding, for greater connection to spirit, and acceptance. You may never know the “why” of your challenge, but maybe you can accept that in life, there is mystery and mystery is often all one has to hold onto. We ask that you accept this mystery. Lay your burdens down there. Fighting against a challenge often leads to more challenge. But acceptance will bring peace, freedom, and open a creative path that wasn’t seen before. Guidance Message week of 2.11.19
- My reading was a wonderful experience. You have a nice, pleasant, patient way of processing questions and concerns.
- Thanks so much for a wonderful reading and a very good look into my life! Really excellent! And drop-box made it so easy to access my recording. I’ll be glad to refer others.
- Jill Amy is amazing. I had a reading that helped me sooooo much!
- Out of all the sources of help and information I’ve searched out over the years, yours was one of the most helpful encounters I’ve ever had.
- When I lived in Eugene, Oregon, I often had Tarot readings with Jill Sager. I was always amazed at how spot on they were, and the wealth of information I received. Over 7 years later, I recently had another Tarot reading. I was immediately reminded of Jill’s unique gift. Her reading not only confirmed that I was headed in the right direction professionally, but her reading gave me a roadmap for moving forward and making decisions in both my personal and professional life.
One of the major insights that came to light during my reading was deep seated pain that has the potential to sabotage my personal life – an issue that I had an inkling was present but Jill’s reading gave it context and a clearer understanding of how I need to approach healing.
At the end of the reading, I told Jill, “You’ve still got it!” And she does. You can’t go wrong with a reading from Jill Sager. She’s the best. I won’t wait another 7 years for a reading!
- Drumming is a wonderful tool for physical, social and language development in preschoolers. Jill’s DVD is an amazing way to learn drumming in your own home, and the whole family can learn together!
Montessori Early Childhood Credentialed Preschool Teacher
- Thank you again for such an insightful, helpful and stimulating reading. I always say you are the best, and this is why. You helped ID an ”atmosphere” I hold regarding my project that has indeed kept me from jumping into the next stage of its growth. Knowing more about it will, as you said, help me confront the parts that are fiction and listen to the parts that aren’t.