Challenges offer the opportunity to see yourself in a new light. Challenges can be vehicles for greater depth of understanding, for greater connection to spirit, and acceptance. You may never know the “why” of your challenge, but maybe you can accept that in life, there is mystery and mystery is often all one has to hold onto. We ask that you accept this mystery. Lay your burdens down there. Fighting against a challenge often leads to more challenge. But acceptance will bring peace, freedom, and open a creative path that wasn’t seen before. Guidance Message week of 2.11.19
Receive Your FREE Guide on How to Use a Pendulum NOW!
- I’ve worked with Jill Amy and Guidance for more than a decade and this consistency has made a huge difference in my life. Whether it was big challenges (hello, Life!) or small hiccups (well, crap that happened), the information has always helped me move through and forward in my development with greater understanding and connection to the Universe. The freedom and joy I feel today is in no small part due to her skill. If you choose to work with Jill Amy in any capacity and follow the guidance given, it will transform your life in ways you never thought possible.
- Jill has an authentic clarity that is invaluable. The wisdom is timeless. She is more than a tarot "reader." I call her an intuitive tarot coach. I know I can listen to the recording in 6 months from now and still get something new that will help me.
- Thanks for the reading. It has given me a greater understanding of myself.
- Jill’s reading was my first-ever tarot experience. I got a mini-reading and instead of being like fortune-telling (which I mistakenly assumed), it was more like a really good, short counseling session. Jill facilitated it with skill and confidence; she is like a coach-therapist-seer who quickly assessed the cards and fluently conveyed what they suggested for me. The wisdom and possibilities offered by the reading are very helpful — a potent hit of insight I can definitely apply to my life.
- Thanks for such an accurate and helpful reading. I am very grateful.