Challenges offer the opportunity to see yourself in a new light. Challenges can be vehicles for greater depth of understanding, for greater connection to spirit, and acceptance. You may never know the “why” of your challenge, but maybe you can accept that in life, there is mystery and mystery is often all one has to hold onto. We ask that you accept this mystery. Lay your burdens down there. Fighting against a challenge often leads to more challenge. But acceptance will bring peace, freedom, and open a creative path that wasn’t seen before. Guidance Message week of 2.11.19
Ready to Receive Your FREE Guide on How to Use a Pendulum?
- During the seven years I worked with Jill, I tripled my income and lost 100 pounds. Jill’s work helped me, and my life changed for the better in so many ways. Her work is powerful, deep, and real.
- When I lived in Eugene, Oregon, I often had Tarot readings with Jill Sager. I was always amazed at how spot on they were, and the wealth of information I received. Over 7 years later, I recently had another Tarot reading. I was immediately reminded of Jill’s unique gift. Her reading not only confirmed that I was headed in the right direction professionally, but her reading gave me a roadmap for moving forward and making decisions in both my personal and professional life.
One of the major insights that came to light during my reading was deep seated pain that has the potential to sabotage my personal life – an issue that I had an inkling was present but Jill’s reading gave it context and a clearer understanding of how I need to approach healing.
At the end of the reading, I told Jill, “You’ve still got it!” And she does. You can’t go wrong with a reading from Jill Sager. She’s the best. I won’t wait another 7 years for a reading! 6.10.2017
- I wanted to thank you so much for your intuitive counseling. You bring lightness, love, a sense of humor, and a human quality that makes it relative.
- Thank you so much for the reading – you touched upon many current things in my life – great intuition there!
- I've had a bunch of readings over the years, but never Tarot - for whatever reason. This was good, excellent in fact. Thank you so much!