We see you offer your rationale for why you don’t seek what makes you happiest. All we ask is that you consider whether these reasons are actually excuses born of fear holding you back. Guidance Message week of 3.1.21
A controlling nature serves only the one who is in control. But what does it serve? This wanting for things to line-up to one’s will often makes those in control a victim to their own suffering. We ask that you consider the hold that control has on you. In so doing you might discover a Read more
Tension is created when you cannot see a situation for what it is. Visualize Surrender like a boat floating down stream. When one stops pushing against the river, one trusts in flow, and when you are in flow, you are better able to trust there’s a better plan. Guidance Message week of 2.15.21
When all else fails count yourself victorious. You who survive life’s ups and downs with delight and despair. All we ask is that you wear your medal proud. Count yourself victorious. You are here. We acknowledge this victory. Please do so too. Guidance Message week of 2.8.21
Being expectant can bring joy to one’s life but one who has expectations can also be disappointed. All we ask is that you acknowledge the various ways expectancy plays with you and settle in for the ride. Guidance Message week of 2.1.21
As you approach the dark. Remember that in nature there is no judgment. Nature shines bright and so do you. Guidance Message week of 12/28.20
Tell Tales. Speak-up. Your Voice Matters. Sing! Guidance Message week of 12.21.20
To reach for gratitude all one must do is to remember to be thankful. When one is grateful, one’s heart opens to the bounty of what life is. For your life matters as all life matters. Being grateful reminds you. Guidance Message week of 12.14.20
Awareness guides your choices. Love directs your actions. There are choices in life that will change your course forever. Judging them is futile. Guidance Message week of 12.7.20
Know only that your sadness and sorrow are formed because you know love. Because you know compassion. Because you are human. We applaud this and you should too. Guidance Message week of 11.30.20
Ready to Receive Your FREE Guide on How to Use a Pendulum?
- Jill has an authentic clarity that is invaluable. The wisdom is timeless. She is more than a tarot "reader." I call her an intuitive tarot coach. I know I can listen to the recording in 6 months from now and still get something new that will help me.
- Jill’s reading was my first-ever tarot experience. I got a mini-reading and instead of being like fortune-telling (which I mistakenly assumed), it was more like a really good, short counseling session. Jill facilitated it with skill and confidence; she is like a coach-therapist-seer who quickly assessed the cards and fluently conveyed what they suggested for me. The wisdom and possibilities offered by the reading are very helpful — a potent hit of insight I can definitely apply to my life. 5.30.2018
- I wanted to thank you so much for your intuitive counseling. You bring lightness, love, a sense of humor, and a human quality that makes it relative.
- Thanks for the reading. It has given me a greater understanding of myself.
- Thanks for such an accurate and helpful reading. I am very grateful.