What does a past life show you? We say that it can explain much, but it can’t be what holds you back. Like any knowledge, if one knows, then one can choose. One can choose to live according to their own beliefs, according to what you’d rather want for yourself, according to what your dreams Read more
Imagine the concept of time as imaginary. Imagine how time is man-made and has no real purpose. Imagine that time is not an entity that controls you but is a tool. And that like a hammer, can be picked up and used as needed. Turn your face away from the watch-keeper – the time piece Read more
A cycle of worry leaves you feeling dense, keeps you stagnant, chained, locked in a hell of your own making. We say if you are noticing that worry has encapsulated you, has taken over your moment, your day, and you cannot relieve this suffering, or have not come up with solutions for what your worry Read more
While you are in the midst of an adversity time, so you are right in the midst of a time of opportunity. Like two hands clamped together – adversity and opportunity lay as one. When you are feeling at your worst it is here that your greatest knowledge – the greatest gifts – the most Read more
The perfection of life is living in the now. Your life is perfect just as it is in this moment because you are here in it. We love you. Guidance Message week of 7.13.20
The common inclination is to “act” from immediacy, to move along, get a decision made. What is needed is to give permission to “waiting.” Waiting creates space. Space contains the unknowing time. This time when you have no answers is your time to rejoice, to trust that your actions will speak louder because you have taken Read more
Now more than ever allow friendliness to be your guide. Kindness is easier on others. But being kind is easier on self. Breathe into kindness. Recite a friendly mantra. Take time to realize how an unfriendly heart diminishes you. We do not want you to suffer so be friendly toward self. When you are friendly Read more
During this time, many of you are changing. Change may not be what you expected. Maybe change is not something you wanted, but here it is. If all you can see is how change scares you, then you are missing the other side. We see you embracing love. We see you willing to embrace what Read more
Do not fear what it is you do not know. Humans are an expectant bunch. Expecting to know how things will go. Expecting to live a certain way. When one lets go of expectations – one then allows for space. Space is a place where much can grow. We are not saying that expectations are Read more
Today’s musing is a little different. In light of the past few weeks and the death of George Floyd, I felt it important to ask Guidance about it. Below is there response. Anger is a motivator. It allows humans to see more clearly what is bothering them, but we ask that anger not be the Read more
Ready to Receive Your FREE Guide on How to Use a Pendulum?
- I've had a bunch of readings over the years, but never Tarot - for whatever reason. This was good, excellent in fact. Thank you so much!
- Thanks to your guidance, I have started printing my art on fabrics which has opened up a whole new realm of possibilities in my career. 11.3.2017
- Thanks so much for a wonderful reading and a very good look into my life! Really excellent! And drop-box made it so easy to access my recording. I’ll be glad to refer others.
- A rare combination of world drumming talent and tarot card reading brilliance, I highly recommend Jill Amy Sager. Her understanding of the cards is divinely guided and has helped me in times of transitions, deep times of loss, joyful times of integrating love, beauty, and joy.
- Jill’s divine guidance is genuine and beyond helpful. It was such a gift to have my question be heard and to receive spiritual reassurance that I need to stay compassionate with an open heart during a time of major life transitions. Thank you!