One can identify bullying by how others treat you. But a bully is not always identified as such, for bullying comes in all shapes and sizes. Bullying, no matter its root, only comes with one message: to undermine the power of the one being bullied. We ask that you eradicate bullying from your life and to do this we ask that you notice bullying’s treacherous ways whenever and however it appears. Guidance Message week of 1.20.20
Ready to Receive Your FREE Guide on How to Use a Pendulum?
- Thanks for the reading. It has given me a greater understanding of myself.
- Jill’s divine guidance is genuine and beyond helpful. It was such a gift to have my question be heard and to receive spiritual reassurance that I need to stay compassionate with an open heart during a time of major life transitions. Thank you!
- Out of all the sources of help and information I’ve searched out over the years, yours was one of the most helpful encounters I’ve ever had.
- My reading was a wonderful experience. You have a nice, pleasant, patient way of processing questions and concerns.
- When I lived in Eugene, Oregon, I often had Tarot readings with Jill Sager. I was always amazed at how spot on they were, and the wealth of information I received. Over 7 years later, I recently had another Tarot reading. I was immediately reminded of Jill’s unique gift. Her reading not only confirmed that I was headed in the right direction professionally, but her reading gave me a roadmap for moving forward and making decisions in both my personal and professional life.
One of the major insights that came to light during my reading was deep seated pain that has the potential to sabotage my personal life – an issue that I had an inkling was present but Jill’s reading gave it context and a clearer understanding of how I need to approach healing.
At the end of the reading, I told Jill, “You’ve still got it!” And she does. You can’t go wrong with a reading from Jill Sager. She’s the best. I won’t wait another 7 years for a reading!