One can identify bullying by how others treat you. But a bully is not always identified as such, for bullying comes in all shapes and sizes. Bullying, no matter its root, only comes with one message: to undermine the power of the one being bullied. We ask that you eradicate bullying from your life and to do this we ask that you notice bullying’s treacherous ways whenever and however it appears. Guidance Message week of 1.20.20
- Jill’s reading was my first-ever tarot experience. I got a mini-reading and instead of being like fortune-telling (which I mistakenly assumed), it was more like a really good, short counseling session. Jill facilitated it with skill and confidence; she is like a coach-therapist-seer who quickly assessed the cards and fluently conveyed what they suggested for me. The wisdom and possibilities offered by the reading are very helpful — a potent hit of insight I can definitely apply to my life.
- Thanks to your guidance, I have started printing my art on fabrics which has opened up a whole new realm of possibilities in my career.
- Thank you so much for the reading – you touched upon many current things in my life – great intuition there!
- THANK YOU!! Your reading was just the clarity and forward momentum and reassurance I needed! Absolutely perfect and honored to receive such crystal clear and resonant guidance. Thank you so much for your help! Always loving your Guidance's musings and your newsletters too.
- Out of all the sources of help and information I’ve searched out over the years, yours was one of the most helpful encounters I’ve ever had.