Do you know where you stand? Do you know what is important to you? We are not saying that beliefs are fixed. Like many things – beliefs can change due to your experience. What we are saying is that you spend time thinking about what it is you believe in. Your beliefs impact your choices, your well-being, and the life you see for yourself. Guidance Message week of 9.30.2019
Receive Your FREE Guide on How to Use a Pendulum NOW!
- Jill has an authentic clarity that is invaluable. The wisdom is timeless. She is more than a tarot "reader." I call her an intuitive tarot coach. I know I can listen to the recording in 6 months from now and still get something new that will help me.
- My reading was a wonderful experience. You have a nice, pleasant, patient way of processing questions and concerns.
- I had my astrology chart done shortly after my reading with you and wanted to give you the feedback that you were right on.
- When I lived in Eugene, Oregon, I often had Tarot readings with Jill Sager. I was always amazed at how spot on they were, and the wealth of information I received. Over 7 years later, I recently had another Tarot reading. I was immediately reminded of Jill’s unique gift. Her reading not only confirmed that I was headed in the right direction professionally, but her reading gave me a roadmap for moving forward and making decisions in both my personal and professional life.
One of the major insights that came to light during my reading was deep seated pain that has the potential to sabotage my personal life – an issue that I had an inkling was present but Jill’s reading gave it context and a clearer understanding of how I need to approach healing.
At the end of the reading, I told Jill, “You’ve still got it!” And she does. You can’t go wrong with a reading from Jill Sager. She’s the best. I won’t wait another 7 years for a reading!
- Thanks to your guidance, I have started printing my art on fabrics which has opened up a whole new realm of possibilities in my career.