Balance is not about ignoring the extremes but allowing these extremes to inform how you relate to them. One can side with good or evil and in this humans will oppose each other. Balance is about coming back to middle ground and one does this when one realizes how extremes pull you apart. In nature as is true in you – both good and evil exist. Allow for your true self, but realize that harmony with self and others is what balance offers. So we ask you to find middle ground by embracing your extremes for when you do, you will feel this tension – like that of a rubber band stretched to its limits – and feeling this will bring you back to harmony. Breathe deeply in this middle place. It’s where your ease resides. Guidance Message week of 5.4.20
Receive Your FREE Guide on How to Use a Pendulum NOW!
- Out of all the sources of help and information I’ve searched out over the years, yours was one of the most helpful encounters I’ve ever had.
- Thank you again for such an insightful, helpful and stimulating reading. I always say you are the best, and this is why. You helped ID an ”atmosphere” I hold regarding my project that has indeed kept me from jumping into the next stage of its growth. Knowing more about it will, as you said, help me confront the parts that are fiction and listen to the parts that aren’t.
- Jill has an authentic clarity that is invaluable. The wisdom is timeless. She is more than a tarot "reader." I call her an intuitive tarot coach. I know I can listen to the recording in 6 months from now and still get something new that will help me.
- I wanted to thank you so much for your intuitive counseling. You bring lightness, love, a sense of humor, and a human quality that makes it relative.
- Thanks for such an accurate and helpful reading. I am very grateful.