Balance is not about ignoring the extremes but allowing these extremes to inform how you relate to them. One can side with good or evil and in this humans will oppose each other. Balance is about coming back to middle ground and one does this when one realizes how extremes pull you apart. In nature as is true in you – both good and evil exist. Allow for your true self, but realize that harmony with self and others is what balance offers. So we ask you to find middle ground by embracing your extremes for when you do, you will feel this tension – like that of a rubber band stretched to its limits – and feeling this will bring you back to harmony. Breathe deeply in this middle place. It’s where your ease resides. Guidance Message week of 5.4.20
Ready to Receive Your FREE Guide on How to Use a Pendulum?
- Jill’s divine guidance is genuine and beyond helpful. It was such a gift to have my question be heard and to receive spiritual reassurance that I need to stay compassionate with an open heart during a time of major life transitions. Thank you!
- Thank you so much for the reading – you touched upon many current things in my life – great intuition there!
- You truly have a gift. You are so talented at this.
- THANK YOU!! Your reading was just the clarity and forward momentum and reassurance I needed! Absolutely perfect and honored to receive such crystal clear and resonant guidance. Thank you so much for your help! Always loving your Guidance's musings and your newsletters too.
- Out of all the sources of help and information I’ve searched out over the years, yours was one of the most helpful encounters I’ve ever had.