Balance is not about ignoring the extremes but allowing these extremes to inform how you relate to them. One can side with good or evil and in this humans will oppose each other. Balance is about coming back to middle ground and one does this when one realizes how extremes pull you apart. In nature as is true in you – both good and evil exist. Allow for your true self, but realize that harmony with self and others is what balance offers. So we ask you to find middle ground by embracing your extremes for when you do, you will feel this tension – like that of a rubber band stretched to its limits – and feeling this will bring you back to harmony. Breathe deeply in this middle place. It’s where your ease resides. Guidance Message week of 5.4.20
Ready to Receive Your FREE Guide on How to Use a Pendulum?
- I’d never had a Tarot reading before, this was my first time. Jill Amy's reading helped me sooo much! Thank you Jill Amy.
- I had my astrology chart done shortly after my reading with you and wanted to give you the feedback that you were right on.
- Jill has an authentic clarity that is invaluable. The wisdom is timeless. She is more than a tarot "reader." I call her an intuitive tarot coach. I know I can listen to the recording in 6 months from now and still get something new that will help me.
- You truly have a gift. You are so talented at this.
- Thanks so much for a wonderful reading and a very good look into my life! Really excellent! And drop-box made it so easy to access my recording. I’ll be glad to refer others.