Balance is not about ignoring the extremes but allowing these extremes to inform how you relate to them. One can side with good or evil and in this humans will oppose each other. Balance is about coming back to middle ground and one does this when one realizes how extremes pull you apart. In nature as is true in you – both good and evil exist. Allow for your true self, but realize that harmony with self and others is what balance offers. So we ask you to find middle ground by embracing your extremes for when you do, you will feel this tension – like that of a rubber band stretched to its limits – and feeling this will bring you back to harmony. Breathe deeply in this middle place. It’s where your ease resides. Guidance Message week of 5.4.20
- Jill Amy is amazing. I had a reading that helped me sooooo much!
- THANK YOU!! Your reading was just the clarity and forward momentum and reassurance I needed! Absolutely perfect and honored to receive such crystal clear and resonant guidance. Thank you so much for your help! Always loving your Guidance's musings and your newsletters too.
- I wanted to thank you so much for your intuitive counseling. You bring lightness, love, a sense of humor, and a human quality that makes it relative.
- Out of all the sources of help and information I’ve searched out over the years, yours was one of the most helpful encounters I’ve ever had.
- I listened again to the Tarot reading you did for me now almost three years ago. It was amazing. There was so much wisdom and insight on that CD, and much of what you said would happen, actually did.