Balance is not about ignoring the extremes but allowing these extremes to inform how you relate to them. One can side with good or evil and in this humans will oppose each other. Balance is about coming back to middle ground and one does this when one realizes how extremes pull you apart. In nature as is true in you – both good and evil exist. Allow for your true self, but realize that harmony with self and others is what balance offers. So we ask you to find middle ground by embracing your extremes for when you do, you will feel this tension – like that of a rubber band stretched to its limits – and feeling this will bring you back to harmony. Breathe deeply in this middle place. It’s where your ease resides. Guidance Message week of 5.4.20
Ready to Receive Your FREE Guide on How to Use a Pendulum?
- Thank you so much for the reading – you touched upon many current things in my life – great intuition there!
- I wanted to thank you so much for your intuitive counseling. You bring lightness, love, a sense of humor, and a human quality that makes it relative.
- A rare combination of world drumming talent and tarot card reading brilliance, I highly recommend Jill Amy Sager. Her understanding of the cards is divinely guided and has helped me in times of transitions, deep times of loss, joyful times of integrating love, beauty, and joy.
- I’d never had a Tarot reading before, this was my first time. Jill Amy's reading helped me sooo much! Thank you Jill Amy.
- I've had a bunch of readings over the years, but never Tarot - for whatever reason. This was good, excellent in fact. Thank you so much!