While you are in the midst of an adversity time, so you are right in the midst of a time of opportunity. Like two hands clamped together – adversity and opportunity lay as one. When you are feeling at your worst it is here that your greatest knowledge – the greatest gifts – the most insight is being derived. Many people go through an adversity time – waiting and wishing for it to pass. But we ask instead, that you hold your arms open to the abundance of all things. Know that you are in the greatest moment – the most profound time of your life for change and growth is upon you. Feel the despair, but smile. Put the sandwich of your hands together — despair and smiles — and you will feel complete and whole. Guidance Message week of 7.20.20
Receive Your FREE Guide on How to Use a Pendulum NOW!
- During the seven years I worked with Jill, I tripled my income and lost 100 pounds. Jill’s work helped me, and my life changed for the better in so many ways. Her work is powerful, deep, and real.
- Jill’s divine guidance is genuine and beyond helpful. It was such a gift to have my question be heard and to receive spiritual reassurance that I need to stay compassionate with an open heart during a time of major life transitions. Thank you!
- Jill’s reading was my first-ever tarot experience. I got a mini-reading and instead of being like fortune-telling (which I mistakenly assumed), it was more like a really good, short counseling session. Jill facilitated it with skill and confidence; she is like a coach-therapist-seer who quickly assessed the cards and fluently conveyed what they suggested for me. The wisdom and possibilities offered by the reading are very helpful — a potent hit of insight I can definitely apply to my life.
- Thanks so much for a wonderful reading and a very good look into my life! Really excellent! And drop-box made it so easy to access my recording. I’ll be glad to refer others.
- Out of all the sources of help and information I’ve searched out over the years, yours was one of the most helpful encounters I’ve ever had.