While you are in the midst of an adversity time, so you are right in the midst of a time of opportunity. Like two hands clamped together – adversity and opportunity lay as one. When you are feeling at your worst it is here that your greatest knowledge – the greatest gifts – the most insight is being derived. Many people go through an adversity time – waiting and wishing for it to pass. But we ask instead, that you hold your arms open to the abundance of all things. Know that you are in the greatest moment – the most profound time of your life for change and growth is upon you. Feel the despair, but smile. Put the sandwich of your hands together — despair and smiles — and you will feel complete and whole. Guidance Message week of 7.20.20
Ready to Receive Your FREE Guide on How to Use a Pendulum?
- I wanted to thank you so much for your intuitive counseling. You bring lightness, love, a sense of humor, and a human quality that makes it relative.
- I had my astrology chart done shortly after my reading with you and wanted to give you the feedback that you were right on.
- My reading was a wonderful experience. You have a nice, pleasant, patient way of processing questions and concerns.
- I've had a bunch of readings over the years, but never Tarot - for whatever reason. This was good, excellent in fact. Thank you so much!
- When I lived in Eugene, Oregon, I often had Tarot readings with Jill Sager. I was always amazed at how spot on they were, and the wealth of information I received. Over 7 years later, I recently had another Tarot reading. I was immediately reminded of Jill’s unique gift. Her reading not only confirmed that I was headed in the right direction professionally, but her reading gave me a roadmap for moving forward and making decisions in both my personal and professional life.
One of the major insights that came to light during my reading was deep seated pain that has the potential to sabotage my personal life – an issue that I had an inkling was present but Jill’s reading gave it context and a clearer understanding of how I need to approach healing.
At the end of the reading, I told Jill, “You’ve still got it!” And she does. You can’t go wrong with a reading from Jill Sager. She’s the best. I won’t wait another 7 years for a reading!