While you are in the midst of an adversity time, so you are right in the midst of a time of opportunity. Like two hands clamped together – adversity and opportunity lay as one. When you are feeling at your worst it is here that your greatest knowledge – the greatest gifts – the most insight is being derived. Many people go through an adversity time – waiting and wishing for it to pass. But we ask instead, that you hold your arms open to the abundance of all things. Know that you are in the greatest moment – the most profound time of your life for change and growth is upon you. Feel the despair, but smile. Put the sandwich of your hands together — despair and smiles — and you will feel complete and whole. Guidance Message week of 7.20.20
- I wanted to thank you so much for your intuitive counseling. You bring lightness, love, a sense of humor, and a human quality that makes it relative.
- Thanks for such an accurate and helpful reading. I am very grateful.
- My reading was a wonderful experience. You have a nice, pleasant, patient way of processing questions and concerns.
- Out of all the sources of help and information I’ve searched out over the years, yours was one of the most helpful encounters I’ve ever had.
- You truly have a gift. You are so talented at this.