While you are in the midst of an adversity time, so you are right in the midst of a time of opportunity. Like two hands clamped together – adversity and opportunity lay as one. When you are feeling at your worst it is here that your greatest knowledge – the greatest gifts – the most insight is being derived. Many people go through an adversity time – waiting and wishing for it to pass. But we ask instead, that you hold your arms open to the abundance of all things. Know that you are in the greatest moment – the most profound time of your life for change and growth is upon you. Feel the despair, but smile. Put the sandwich of your hands together — despair and smiles — and you will feel complete and whole. Guidance Message week of 7.20.20
Ready to Receive Your FREE Guide on How to Use a Pendulum?
- Jill Amy is amazing. I had a reading that helped me sooooo much!
- I've had a bunch of readings over the years, but never Tarot - for whatever reason. This was good, excellent in fact. Thank you so much!
- Thanks for the reading. It has given me a greater understanding of myself.
- THANK YOU!! Your reading was just the clarity and forward momentum and reassurance I needed! Absolutely perfect and honored to receive such crystal clear and resonant guidance. Thank you so much for your help! Always loving your Guidance's musings and your newsletters too.
- When I lived in Eugene, Oregon, I often had Tarot readings with Jill Sager. I was always amazed at how spot on they were, and the wealth of information I received. Over 7 years later, I recently had another Tarot reading. I was immediately reminded of Jill’s unique gift. Her reading not only confirmed that I was headed in the right direction professionally, but her reading gave me a roadmap for moving forward and making decisions in both my personal and professional life.
One of the major insights that came to light during my reading was deep seated pain that has the potential to sabotage my personal life – an issue that I had an inkling was present but Jill’s reading gave it context and a clearer understanding of how I need to approach healing.
At the end of the reading, I told Jill, “You’ve still got it!” And she does. You can’t go wrong with a reading from Jill Sager. She’s the best. I won’t wait another 7 years for a reading!