As the days become longer we ask you to share the length of your days with those you love — for it is in loving that one remembers love. Be kind, be peace, be motivated to share your gifts, be ever present with yourself, for the kindness you show yourself is the kindness you can offer to others. This year’s word is HOPE. May hope infiltrate every pore, every moment, every desire. Keep hope close for it will lighten your load and light your way. Namaste. Guidance Message week of 12.30.19
- When I lived in Eugene, Oregon, I often had Tarot readings with Jill Sager. I was always amazed at how spot on they were, and the wealth of information I received. Over 7 years later, I recently had another Tarot reading. I was immediately reminded of Jill’s unique gift. Her reading not only confirmed that I was headed in the right direction professionally, but her reading gave me a roadmap for moving forward and making decisions in both my personal and professional life.
One of the major insights that came to light during my reading was deep seated pain that has the potential to sabotage my personal life – an issue that I had an inkling was present but Jill’s reading gave it context and a clearer understanding of how I need to approach healing.
At the end of the reading, I told Jill, “You’ve still got it!” And she does. You can’t go wrong with a reading from Jill Sager. She’s the best. I won’t wait another 7 years for a reading!
- I had my astrology chart done shortly after my reading with you and wanted to give you the feedback that you were right on.
- Jill Amy is amazing. I had a reading that helped me sooooo much!
- Jill’s divine guidance is genuine and beyond helpful. It was such a gift to have my question be heard and to receive spiritual reassurance that I need to stay compassionate with an open heart during a time of major life transitions. Thank you!
- Jill is amazingly accurate and the guides, through her, have made an incredible difference in my life. I was raised Methodist so thought I'd gone down the rabbit hole when I first met her over 20 years ago, and now after all of her (their) invaluable help to get to solutions I don't believe there was an easier way to reach, I am a grateful believer. Jill is the real deal.