As the days become longer we ask you to share the length of your days with those you love — for it is in loving that one remembers love. Be kind, be peace, be motivated to share your gifts, be ever present with yourself, for the kindness you show yourself is the kindness you can offer to others. This year’s word is HOPE. May hope infiltrate every pore, every moment, every desire. Keep hope close for it will lighten your load and light your way. Namaste. Guidance Message week of 12.30.19
Receive Your FREE Guide on How to Use a Pendulum NOW!
- A rare combination of world drumming talent and tarot card reading brilliance, I highly recommend Jill Amy Sager. Her understanding of the cards is divinely guided and has helped me in times of transitions, deep times of loss, joyful times of integrating love, beauty, and joy.
- I wanted to thank you so much for your intuitive counseling. You bring lightness, love, a sense of humor, and a human quality that makes it relative.
- Thank you so much for the reading – you touched upon many current things in my life – great intuition there!
- Thank you again for such an insightful, helpful and stimulating reading. I always say you are the best, and this is why. You helped ID an ”atmosphere” I hold regarding my project that has indeed kept me from jumping into the next stage of its growth. Knowing more about it will, as you said, help me confront the parts that are fiction and listen to the parts that aren’t.
- Out of all the sources of help and information I’ve searched out over the years, yours was one of the most helpful encounters I’ve ever had.