As the days become longer we ask you to share the length of your days with those you love — for it is in loving that one remembers love. Be kind, be peace, be motivated to share your gifts, be ever present with yourself, for the kindness you show yourself is the kindness you can offer to others. This year’s word is HOPE. May hope infiltrate every pore, every moment, every desire. Keep hope close for it will lighten your load and light your way. Namaste. Guidance Message week of 12.30.19
- Thanks for the reading. It has given me a greater understanding of myself.
- I’ve worked with Jill Amy and Guidance for more than a decade and this consistency has made a huge difference in my life. Whether it was big challenges (hello, Life!) or small hiccups (well, crap that happened), the information has always helped me move through and forward in my development with greater understanding and connection to the Universe. The freedom and joy I feel today is in no small part due to her skill. If you choose to work with Jill Amy in any capacity and follow the guidance given, it will transform your life in ways you never thought possible.
- Jill’s divine guidance is genuine and beyond helpful. It was such a gift to have my question be heard and to receive spiritual reassurance that I need to stay compassionate with an open heart during a time of major life transitions. Thank you!
- Thanks to your guidance, I have started printing my art on fabrics which has opened up a whole new realm of possibilities in my career.
- THANK YOU!! Your reading was just the clarity and forward momentum and reassurance I needed! Absolutely perfect and honored to receive such crystal clear and resonant guidance. Thank you so much for your help! Always loving your Guidance's musings and your newsletters too.
- I really like the way you focus on community music making and the basics of drumming, music, and playing together.
Board certified music therapist and world percussion specialist who has worked with music legends Barry Manilow, Yanni, Kenny Loggins, and Rod Stuart
- You truly have a gift. You are so talented at this.