As the days become longer we ask you to share the length of your days with those you love — for it is in loving that one remembers love. Be kind, be peace, be motivated to share your gifts, be ever present with yourself, for the kindness you show yourself is the kindness you can offer to others. This year’s word is HOPE. May hope infiltrate every pore, every moment, every desire. Keep hope close for it will lighten your load and light your way. Namaste. Guidance Message week of 12.30.19
Ready to Receive Your FREE Guide on How to Use a Pendulum?
- I've had a bunch of readings over the years, but never Tarot - for whatever reason. This was good, excellent in fact. Thank you so much!
- Jill’s reading was my first-ever tarot experience. I got a mini-reading and instead of being like fortune-telling (which I mistakenly assumed), it was more like a really good, short counseling session. Jill facilitated it with skill and confidence; she is like a coach-therapist-seer who quickly assessed the cards and fluently conveyed what they suggested for me. The wisdom and possibilities offered by the reading are very helpful — a potent hit of insight I can definitely apply to my life. 5.30.2018
- Thanks for such an accurate and helpful reading. I am very grateful.
- I wanted to thank you so much for your intuitive counseling. You bring lightness, love, a sense of humor, and a human quality that makes it relative.
- My reading was a wonderful experience. You have a nice, pleasant, patient way of processing questions and concerns.