Shame can never make you whole. It will split you in two. Shame is a sour smell, one that does not befit your loveliness. No one but you can erase shame. And no one deserves such a monster. A monster of shame will poison your soul and so we ask that you apologize to others if you must but most importantly to self. For shaming self is what will harm you and harming self is the worst harm of all. Guidance message 1.22.18
Ready to Receive Your FREE Guide on How to Use a Pendulum?
- Thanks for the reading. It has given me a greater understanding of myself.
- A rare combination of world drumming talent and tarot card reading brilliance, I highly recommend Jill Amy Sager. Her understanding of the cards is divinely guided and has helped me in times of transitions, deep times of loss, joyful times of integrating love, beauty, and joy.
- Thanks so much for a wonderful reading and a very good look into my life! Really excellent! And drop-box made it so easy to access my recording. I’ll be glad to refer others.
- Jill’s divine guidance is genuine and beyond helpful. It was such a gift to have my question be heard and to receive spiritual reassurance that I need to stay compassionate with an open heart during a time of major life transitions. Thank you!
- THANK YOU!! Your reading was just the clarity and forward momentum and reassurance I needed! Absolutely perfect and honored to receive such crystal clear and resonant guidance. Thank you so much for your help! Always loving your Guidance's musings and your newsletters too.