Practice is a way to become more of who you are. Practice is a way to enjoy more of what life has to offer. Your everyday can become a practice. A practice in acceptance, patience, allowing, caring, loving. Focus this practice toward self. You get the picture. Guidance Message week of 2.25.19
Ready to Receive Your FREE Guide on How to Use a Pendulum?
- I’ve worked with Jill Amy and Guidance for more than a decade and this consistency has made a huge difference in my life. Whether it was big challenges (hello, Life!) or small hiccups (well, crap that happened), the information has always helped me move through and forward in my development with greater understanding and connection to the Universe. The freedom and joy I feel today is in no small part due to her skill. If you choose to work with Jill Amy in any capacity and follow the guidance given, it will transform your life in ways you never thought possible.
- I listened again to the Tarot reading you did for me now almost three years ago. It was amazing. There was so much wisdom and insight on that CD, and much of what you said would happen, actually did.
- Thanks for such an accurate and helpful reading. I am very grateful.
- Jill’s reading was my first-ever tarot experience. I got a mini-reading and instead of being like fortune-telling (which I mistakenly assumed), it was more like a really good, short counseling session. Jill facilitated it with skill and confidence; she is like a coach-therapist-seer who quickly assessed the cards and fluently conveyed what they suggested for me. The wisdom and possibilities offered by the reading are very helpful — a potent hit of insight I can definitely apply to my life. 5.30.2018
- Thank you again for such an insightful, helpful and stimulating reading. I always say you are the best, and this is why. You helped ID an ”atmosphere” I hold regarding my project that has indeed kept me from jumping into the next stage of its growth. Knowing more about it will, as you said, help me confront the parts that are fiction and listen to the parts that aren’t.