To reach for gratitude all one must do is to remember to be thankful. When one does this, “thank you,” in silent remembrance, one’s heart opens to the bounty of what a life is. For all life matters – your life matters. Being grateful, reminds you. Guidance Message week of 11.20.17
Ready to Receive Your FREE Guide on How to Use a Pendulum?
- Thank you again for such an insightful, helpful and stimulating reading. I always say you are the best, and this is why. You helped ID an ”atmosphere” I hold regarding my project that has indeed kept me from jumping into the next stage of its growth. Knowing more about it will, as you said, help me confront the parts that are fiction and listen to the parts that aren’t.
- I’ve worked with Jill Amy and Guidance for more than a decade and this consistency has made a huge difference in my life. Whether it was big challenges (hello, Life!) or small hiccups (well, crap that happened), the information has always helped me move through and forward in my development with greater understanding and connection to the Universe. The freedom and joy I feel today is in no small part due to her skill. If you choose to work with Jill Amy in any capacity and follow the guidance given, it will transform your life in ways you never thought possible.
- My reading was a wonderful experience. You have a nice, pleasant, patient way of processing questions and concerns.
- Out of all the sources of help and information I’ve searched out over the years, yours was one of the most helpful encounters I’ve ever had.
- Jill Amy is amazing. I had a reading that helped me sooooo much!