All will experience loss. All. Loss is a mark of time. For now matter what is lost, once gone, it is only to remind you to remember how loss comes and goes in your life. Make room to allow for what can never be permanent and see with your own eyes what you will experience Read more
For although it’s a birthright, TRUST for humans is broken and mended. In this trust is earned and so this earning in your world is the price trust pays. What we know of TRUST is what you do too. To know that TRUST is built on your foundation of LOVE. Guidance message week of 5.18.20
Your relationships hold you together – your life, as it connects with others – whether that be your grocer, your barber, or your lover. In life you have each other. Reach toward each other as you see fit, but do not squander this gift – this response to life, for all relationships matter, as all Read more
Balance is not about ignoring the extremes but allowing these extremes to inform how you relate to them. One can side with good or evil and in this humans will oppose each other. Balance is about coming back to middle ground and one does this when one realizes how extremes pull you apart. In nature Read more
In all its forms, beauty harbors your hope. For one can believe in life’s ugliness or see the beauty that lives. Seek. What offers your eyes the beauty in life? Create beauty or find beauty, but most important is to see beauty. Recognize it everywhere and find the hope that resides there. Guidance Message 4.27.20 Read more
How can one explain karma if one is not initiated to its meaning. A meaning that remains in question to those who may not interpret its true nature. There is cause and affect in life, but do not see this as outside of your control or capabilities. We ask that you be responsible for your Read more
Many believe that actions speak louder than words, but what speaks louder than actions? Sometimes one must get in touch with their emotions before they can act. Sometimes in order to know what one must do, one must first contemplate what emotion is bubbling at your core. Your desire to figure out what to do Read more
So much change. Ideas to slow down, to worry less, to be more compassionate, loving, accepting. Lessons abound. But this illness is not to overwhelm you, it is to help you to become more mindful about change. The truth is that each of you has the power to create change. You always had this – Read more
Freedom. What does it mean to you? Is it a sense you carry or a sense you allow others to carry for you? Is it the way you view the world or is it the way you view your life? We ask that you become familiar with this world, this thought, this feeling of freedom. Read more
What are you willing to sacrifice for another? Your home? Your health? Your happiness? All we ask is that the sacrifice not burden you. And if it does, that you see your sacrifice as worthy. Worthy enough to put a smile on your face. Guidance Message week of 3.24.20
Ready to Receive Your FREE Guide on How to Use a Pendulum?
- I've had a bunch of readings over the years, but never Tarot - for whatever reason. This was good, excellent in fact. Thank you so much!
- I wanted to thank you so much for your intuitive counseling. You bring lightness, love, a sense of humor, and a human quality that makes it relative.
- Jill has an authentic clarity that is invaluable. The wisdom is timeless. She is more than a tarot "reader." I call her an intuitive tarot coach. I know I can listen to the recording in 6 months from now and still get something new that will help me.
- THANK YOU!! Your reading was just the clarity and forward momentum and reassurance I needed! Absolutely perfect and honored to receive such crystal clear and resonant guidance. Thank you so much for your help! Always loving your Guidance's musings and your newsletters too.
- Thank you again for such an insightful, helpful and stimulating reading. I always say you are the best, and this is why. You helped ID an ”atmosphere” I hold regarding my project that has indeed kept me from jumping into the next stage of its growth. Knowing more about it will, as you said, help me confront the parts that are fiction and listen to the parts that aren’t.